Traveling to Pakistan
Different international airlines such as British Airways, Saudi Arabian Airlines, Pakistan International Airlines (PIA), and China Xinjiang Airlines have regular flights scheduled to and from Pakistan. Tourists from beyond Pakistani borders can board a flight with one of these airlines to get to Pakistan. There are international airports in numerous cities of Pakistan including Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, etc. We recommend that international tourists land in Islamabad when coming to Pakistan because the capital city’s location and the newly-built international airport will offer the most convenience for all foreign visitors. Also, most international airlines providing air travel to Pakistan have a regular schedule of flights to Islamabad.
For more details visit website:http://www.piac.com.pk
Security Situation In Pakistan
It is BEAUTIFUL. It is PAKISTAN.
During the past decade, Pakistan has mostly been portrayed as an unsafe country for tourists (especially foreign tourists). There are many misconceptions about tourism in Pakistan because the ground reality is actually quite different to what is normally portrayed in the mainstream media.
“Following an improvement in the security situation, tourism in Pakistan has increased by a massive 300 percent over the last few years, it emerged on Wednesday. According to a report published by PTDC (Pakistan Tourism Development Corporation), 1.75 million tourists visited Pakistan in 2017 alone. Only 30 percent of these tourists were Pakistanis. The rest were all foreigners.”
(Dawn News; April 25, 2018)
“As many as 10,476 foreign visitors arrived in Pakistan on a tourist visa to look around the popular destinations of the country in 2017.
According to an official source, around 9,161 visitors arrived in the country on a tourist visa in the year 2016. This number was 6474 in 2015, 5575 in 2014, and 10560 in 2013. Destinations popular among the tourists included Gilgit Baltistan (Fairy Medows, Deosai Rama, Hunza, Attabad Lake), Chitral Valley, Swat Valley, Kaghan Valley, Murree, and Galyat.”
(The News; October 14, 2018)
The government of Pakistan is making lots of efforts to promote tourism in the Northern Areas of Pakistan.
Following are some real facts about tourism in Pakistan.
- There is no threat to the life or property of any tourist in Pakistan. The people here are a friendly and hospitable bunch and they leave no stone unturned in taking care of the tourists (both local and foreign).
- All over Pakistan, the residents of tourist spots and historical places are open-hearted and very cooperative towards all visitors. These areas have surprisingly high literacy rates and many locals rely on tourism as their only source of income. Therefore, all locals are very welcoming to tourists. Beautiful lush green valleys, eye-catching waterfalls, hiking tracks, glaciers, and some of the world’s highest peaks in the Himalayas, Karakorum, and Hindu Kush mountain ranges are popular places frequented by local and international tourists.
Invitation Letters For Foreign Nationals
Foreigners desirous of visiting Pakistan will obviously need to apply for a visa to be able to tour the country. In this regard, they will need to present a letter of invitation from an authorized tour company in Pakistan. All foreign tourists are legally bound to present this letter as a part of their visa application to Pakistan. The PathFinderz will provide an invitation letter to all foreign tourists planning to visit Pakistan. No extra amount will be charged for the issuance of this letter. It will be a part of our tour package.
Following are a few things to consider when applying for a visa to Pakistan.
- Pick any of your preferred tour plans and fill out your details (CNIC or passport number, mobile phone number, etc.) in the online application form. We do not accept international phone numbers. So, if you do not have a Pakistani cell phone number as yet, then put in 0300-1234567 in the mobile number section.
- Click on the BOOK NOW option once all your details have been filled in. You will be redirected to a secure page where you will have to pay the tour fee using your credit card.
- Once the payment has been made, you will then have to send a colored copy of your passport to email@example.com
- Pakistani consulates and embassies all around the world facilitate tourists in obtaining invitation letters and booking tours to Pakistan.
Feel free to ask if you have any other queries.
Foreign tourists will have the luxury to customize their own unique travel plans and schedule them according to their needs. As a foreigner planning to tour Pakistan, you need to do the following once you receive your invitation letter
- Get a color printout of your invitation letter.
- Submit the invitation letter and all other required documents for visa application at the Pakistan embassy. Required documents include the following.
- Colored visa/passport size photo.
- Proof of finance.
- Return flight and travel schedule.
In case of any confusion, you can consult the embassy staff. They will provide you with a complete list of required documents for tourists from different countries.
Your visit visa to Pakistan will be approved after your interview at the Pakistani embassy/consulate within 7 working days.